[Kimchi-devel] Changing the way federation feature (peers) is exposed to user

Samuel Henrique De Oliveira Guimaraes samuel.guimaraes at eldorado.org.br
Thu Jul 21 18:12:13 UTC 2016

I'm not sure if I'm following this right. Will the Dashboard tab appear on Kimchi or will it display a new panel-group with the peers list by adding the following lines to Gingerbase?

<head>
#for $script in $data.scripts
<script type="text/javascript" src="$script"></script>
#end for
</head>

What if the user only has Kimchi installed and not Gingerbase?

Samuel