[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Wok widgets as custom HTML elements or UI library

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 8 20:08:15 UTC 2016

Hi Samuel,

First of all, I could not check all links you shared here. Sorry about
that. But I rather to get back to you sooner than wait until get more
time to read all them =)

My only concerned about that is how much gain a Web developer will have
with this Wok framework/library comparing to Bootstrap or other existing
technologies.
Wouldn't we attract more people if we use existing technologies on which
Web developers are already familiar with?
What are the benefits of having our own UI framework/library? Would it
be simple enough to be an entry point for Web development?

Regards,
Aline Manera