[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] Move some error messages and notifications to Notifications API

Samuel Henrique De Oliveira Guimaraes samuel.guimaraes at eldorado.org.br
Thu Jun 9 17:01:19 UTC 2016

I think we should always provide a fallback in cases we use a feature that is not supported by one of our targeted browsers. I don't see mobile Safari implementing this anytime soon because when you switch to a different app it stops any asynchronous task running. I think for Android it won't work with the default browser, only with Chrome or with applications running in the WebView.

Samuel