[Kimchi-devel] Gap between the scss/css file's

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Mar 18 13:59:09 UTC 2016

Hi Chandra,

Yeap! While doing UI development, the developer needs to make sure the
CSS file is updated according to changes on SCSS.

There is a guide at
https://github.com/kimchi-project/wok/wiki/How-to-Contribute#ui-development
for more details.

Today, I don't see any gap between CSS and SCSS on upstream branches for
Kimchi and Wok so we don't need to take any action on that.

Regards,
Aline Manera