[Kimchi-devel] Wok and Kimchi 2.1.0 tagged!

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Mar 24 13:26:38 UTC 2016

On 03/24/2016 09:57 AM, Chandra Shekhar Reddy Potula wrote:
> Sure, thanks Aline.
>
> With the process in place we would also want to deliver rpms for s390x
> platform as well. Please let me know I can help you in this regard.

Sorry, Chandra, I misread your message.

I am working on the packages to get available on github.io for this
release which will be done still today.

Regarding the official Fedora repositories, we also want to have the
packages updated there but we need to follow the Fedora process to it.
As far as get some feedback related to it I let you know and involve you
in that process.