[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] All plug-ins: accessibility changes in wok.message

Socorro Stoppler socorro at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 18 14:18:10 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

This is a great idea and it has been discussed in the past. Everyone was
in agreement to have an 'x' in the top right-hand corner
in order for the messages to be closeable.  In an attempt to implement
this, I have come across some issues that Samuel had
some ideas on but unfortunately has not had time for as there were other
higher priorities.

The issue was that when closing the error message, in some cases, it
would close the parent panel rather than just the error message.
I believe this is a big enough issue that it needs to be fixed first.

Thanks
-Socorro