[Kimchi-devel] [RFC] integrety: storage pool deactivate/undefine needs to consider vm usage #355

Ramon Medeiros ramonn at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Sep 6 18:26:16 UTC 2016

Propose: do not deactive or undefine storage pool with vms being used.

Avoid undefine storage pool was already discussed.

Talking about deactive, we've got some questions:

1) Since the storage volume is available, the vm can run with storage
poll on or off.  So, we are going only to avoid deactive pools that can
make storage volume unavailable, like nfs?

2) Or we are going to extend this rule to all storage pools?

--

Ramon Nunes Medeiros
Kimchi Developer
ramonn at br.ibm.com