[Kimchi-devel] Minor UI issue with Wok 2.4 and Kimchi 2.4

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Mon Apr 3 20:48:54 UTC 2017

more info.

if you net-destroy, net-dumpxml, net-undefine and then turn around and
net-define, net-start the network, it is still stuck (i.e. all greyed out)

You must create either 'create' the network in the kimchi UI (instead of
net-define)

OR

the Network must have a different name.  Clearly something in the UI is
holding onto the Network Name.

I tried just changing the UUID, but its the Network Name that is significant

-bill