[Kimchi-devel] Minor UI issue with Wok 2.4 and Kimchi 2.4

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Mon Apr 3 22:22:12 UTC 2017

Hi, well I made sure that not only the old instances were stopped, but I
also went in there an undefined them.

so virsh list -all is blank

# virsh list --all
  Id    Name                           State

So none of those networks are 'in use'

Yet the kimchi interface still has the 'default' network greyed out
(probably because it *is* the default and thus still in use).

Obviously not a stop issue, as it would be unusual to need to turn off
the default network, but it something to be aware.

yes, a warning would be nicer.

I'll let you know if anything else comes up with the new version. So far
so good.