[Kimchi-devel] Request For Enhancement in the Template section of Kimchi

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Fri Sep 1 17:30:16 UTC 2017

In the template section we have the following information

Template Name (ID)    OS    Version    Current CPUs    Memory

Cent7-10    centos    7    1 Cores    2048 M

What is missing is the Storage Disk(s) Size(s) that Template is assigned.

We get around that with the extension on the name

so we have Cent7-10, Cent7-25, Cent7-100 for templates with 10G, 25G,
100G  disks respectively.

But it would be nice to just see it on the Screen.

Even better would be able to change it on the fly when you 'add/create'
a Guest from a template.

Sincerely,

-bill