[Kimchi-users] Kimchi time-out

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 21 20:03:51 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

By default, Kimchi timeout the user session after 10 minutes of inactivity.
It does that for security reasons - to do not leave a session alive for
much time without user interactions (maybe the user forgets to logout)

Unfortunately, it is not configurable yet.
I think we can add an option to user inputs the timeout value that
better fits his/her needs.
But allow user disables it would not be an option.

What do you think?