[Kimchi-users] Kimchi time-out

Yu Xin Huo huoyuxin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jul 22 09:58:46 UTC 2014

This timeout is the same http session timeout as other web applications.

On guest/host tabs, there is automatic request periodically to update vm
status, so there, you will be automatically logged out.
On other tabs, all are static content, only when user perform an action
manually which trigger interaction with server, then session timeout
will occur.