[Kimchi-users] users can't create VMs (guests)

Aline Manera alinefm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jul 11 13:43:53 UTC 2016

Hi Matteo,

It is working as designed!
On Kimchi, only users with root access (sudo ALL) can create virtual
machines.

Once the virtual machine is created, you can give an normal user access
to it by changing the virtual machine permission configuration.
For that, go to Edit virtual machine > Permission tab and add
users/groups you want to grant access to manage that specific virtual
machine.

Regards,
Aline Manera