[Kimchi-users] Thanks & Kimchi proper documentation/wiki

Bertrand Caplet bertrand.caplet at chunkz.net
Thu Mar 10 18:00:43 UTC 2016

Hey there,
first of all I want to thank everyone who helped this project to get at
this point.
I really love Kimchi, it's easy to use and well thought.

The only complaint I can make is the lack of documentation.
What do you guys think about creating a documentation site or a wiki for
Kimchi ?

I'm willing to host it if you want. Just say what you think about this
idea, I'm really open.

Have a good day,

--
CHUNKZ.NET - script kiddie and computer technician
Bertrand Caplet, Flers (FR)