[Kimchi-users] Wok 2.5 and Kimchi 2.5 are now released!

WK wkmail at bneit.com
Thu Aug 3 19:22:49 UTC 2017

Follow Up.

We have upgraded several hosts and the 2.5 stuff works perfectly fine
with U16.04 LTS both as a straight install (onto a minimal Distro
install) and as an upgrade from the 2.x Wok/Kimchi/Ginger versions.

On a Minimal U16 install, you still need to install nginx PRIOR to
wok/ginger or apt gets fussy.

Maybe you should mention on the webpage that U16 LTS works along with
U17 since a lot of providers/admins only use the LTS editions.

On a side note. 2.5 subjectively seems snappier when you have a large
number of VMs.

-bill