[lago-devel] Running custom tests in OST

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Sun Apr 2 16:59:55 UTC 2017

Hi,
Sometimes I run OST and one of the tests fails, then I want to re-run
only a specific test. The process I'm using right now is quite
cumbersome[1]:

./run_suite.sh -o /dev/shm/ost basic-suite-master
# failure/stop
export LAGO_INITFILE_PATH="/home/ngoldin/src/gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-system-tests/basic-suite-master/"
export LAGO_WORKDIR_PATH="/dev/shm/ost"
export SUITE="basic-suite-master"
cd /dev/shm/ost
PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:/home/ngoldin/src/gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-system-tests/basic-suite-master/
lago ovirt runtest
/home/ngoldin/src/gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-system-tests/basic-suite-master/test-scenarios/002_bootstrap.py
(or any other custom .py file)

Maybe there is some easier way to do this I missed? Maybe we should
embed this ability in Lago or OST?

Nadav.

[1] https://gist.github.com/nvgoldin/e5046659a6ea7f002f890e7aafc62f66