[moVirt] Questions for freeaSPICE

i iordanov iiordanov at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:44:45 UTC 2015

Hey,

I just released an updated v3.7.7 with the parameters added.

I've also updated the ticket you opened.

Please find an updated version here:
https://github.com/iiordanov/remote-desktop-clients/releases/download/v3.7.7/freeaSPICE-3.7.7-final.apk

I've also released the version above in Google Play.

Cheers!
iordan