[moVirt] when connection fails, user does not know the data are old

Tomas Jelinek tjelinek at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 07:33:14 UTC 2015

Hey,

top posting for conclude:
- have in the DB a field which will mark that the last connection failed and reason or that it succeeded
- all the screens will have a small top bar showing only when the last call failed. It will tell that the connection is lost and that the data are old
- fire a notification when you loose the connection - only first time. Ideally make this configurable because you not always want this
- if the connection is lost, the data should be somehow grey and the actions should be disabled

This should be 4 different tasks since they bring value one by one and not only when fully implemented.

Is this what we all agree on?

Thanx,
Tomas