[node-devel] CIM plugin for oVirt Node

Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) eblima at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jan 31 13:07:47 UTC 2012

On 01/30/2012 11:45 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   Hi everybody,
>
> I guess the best is to ask Chip Vincent about those oVirt Node
> integration issues. CIM is not always trivial to setup in a normal
> RHEL environment, and I'm afraid nobody tried it on a read-only
> root/stateless environment. Chip I think the expertise from some
> of your libvirt-cim team is needed there, I guess the best is to provide
> an image to someone knowledgeable in the set-u and have him check
> the issues. Maybe Eduardo ro you can have a look ?

Hi there,

Copied to this email is Leonardo Garcia, which is works on a project
with similar requirements as described. I am sure he and the team have
already been through may of these problems described. In a quick
conversation he explained me that pegasus requires some configuration
files to be persistent, and these are stored in a partition that is
mounted in boot time.

I have forwarded him the entire conversation so he give his thoughts
about it.

Best regards, Eduardo.

--
Eduardo de Barros Lima