[node-devel] Can not get Node to connect properly

Michel van Horssen mvanhorssen at vluchtelingenwerk.nl
Wed Mar 7 13:53:34 UTC 2012

To answer my own question, I ended up doing some CLI work and putting a search for the AD .loacl domain in /etc/resolve.conf
Plus I configured and bridged the iSCSI interface and restarted the network service. I then re-activated the node that was in a down state in the web interface and, voila, it is now up and running in the cluster.

I'll start playing with the realy nice stuff now, creating VM's and moving them around.