[node-devel] Jenkins Builds

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Fri Mar 16 19:31:01 UTC 2012

I forgot to mention trigger intervals.

ovirt-node-devel and ovirt-node-stable will be triggered automatically
by patch submissions and commits being merged, respectively.

ovirt-node-iso is triggered by a successful build of ovirt-node-stable,
a commit to the ovirt-node-iso repository, and a nightly trigger at 1:01
AM EST/EDT.

ovirt-node-iso-devel is triggered by successful builds of
vdsm-create-rpms and ovirt-node-devel, a commit to the ovirt-node-iso
repository, and a nightly trigger at 1:01 AM EST/EDT

Mike