[node-devel] non-operational state as host does not meet clusters' minimu CPU level.

wujieke wujieke at qiyi.com
Thu Sep 20 09:19:10 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone, if it's not the right mail list, pls point out.. thanks..

I am trying to install the ovirt on my Xeon E5-2650 process on Dell server,
which is installed with Fedora 17. While I create a new host , which
actually is the same server as overt-engine is running.

The host is created ,and starting to "installing". But it ends with "Non
operational state".

Error:

Host CPU type is not compatible with cluster properties, missing CPU
feature: model_sandybridge.

But in my cluster, I select "sandybridge" CPU, and my Xeon C5 is also in
Sandy bridge family.  And also this error lead my server reboot.

Any help is appreciated.

Btw: I have enable INTEL-VT in BIOS. And modprobe KVM and kvm-intel modules.
. attached is screen shot for error.