[node-devel] [Users] non-operational state as host does not meet clusters' minimu CPU level.

wujieke wujieke at qiyi.com
Fri Sep 21 00:54:17 UTC 2012

[root at localhost ~]# vdsClient -s 0 getVdsCaps | grep -i flags
        cpuFlags =
fpu,vme,de,pse,tsc,msr,pae,mce,cx8,apic,sep,mtrr,pge,mca,cmov,pat,pse36,clfl
ush,dts,acpi,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ss,ht,tm,pbe,syscall,nx,pdpe1gb,rdtscp,lm,con
stant_tsc,arch_perfmon,pebs,bts,rep_good,nopl,xtopology,nonstop_tsc,aperfmpe
rf,pni,pclmulqdq,dtes64,monitor,ds_cpl,vmx,smx,est,tm2,ssse3,cx16,xtpr,pdcm,
pcid,dca,sse4_1,sse4_2,x2apic,popcnt,tsc_deadline_timer,aes,xsave,avx,lahf_l
m,ida,arat,epb,xsaveopt,pln,pts,dts,tpr_shadow,vnmi,flexpriority,ept,vpid,mo
del_coreduo,model_Conroe

seems only support model_Conroe?