[node-devel] about boot time of ovirt-node

Bohai (ricky) bohai at huawei.com
Fri Aug 16 07:00:03 UTC 2013

Thanks for your time and your answer.

Maybe it's a possible reason.
But in fact, in the same real machine, I had ever run the fedora, ovirt-node(last year's old version).
Their boot time seem more fewer than current version.

I send the mail mainly for two reasons:
1. to got the help to find the reason
2. to know whether any other people encounter the same problem