[node-devel] oVirt Node 3.0.4 stable preparations and TestDay summary

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 12:38:41 UTC 2014

Hey,

as discussed on last weeks Node meeting we build a draft image based
upon the following out-of-gerrit branch:
https://github.com/fabiand/ovirt-node/tree/teamsync

There were quite many testers. At least five I know of.
Three bigger bugs came up and got fixed on the TestDay:

Bug 1057050 - manual instalation screen freezes at 75%
Bug 1057064 - ovirt-node cannot be added as a host from TUI
(unfiled)   - The SELinux module wasn't loaded correctly

One was discovered to be resolved:
Bug 1032228 - TUI installations fails to pass keyboard page

In general many users were capable of registering the node to Engine and
launch VMs.
There is one bug where a user is still struggling to register to Engine:

Bug 1057088 - ovirt-node cannot be added as a host from webUI

As an exception I'll now be merging the patch queue into our stable
(node-3.0) branch and backport all missing patches to the master branch.

- fabian