Linuxcon attendees - get together?

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Thu Aug 18 21:05:25 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

It was great to meet those of you were were about yesterday evening for
Carl's presentation.

As I said yesterday - we have a number of "unowned" tasks on the shared
document which need people to drive them, and I'm sure there are tasks
not even listed yet.

Part of a weekly phone call should be checking in on the progress of
some of these tasks, particularly those which are time-sensitive as we
move towards a launch date. Certainly not something that should take a
large chunk of time in a phone call, but at least should be a time for
people to raise flags if they have concerns about ability to deliver, or
need help.

If anyone is interested in gathering tomorrow (Friday, Aug 19) at
Linuxcon, I'd be happy to get together either 1:1 or in a group to sort
through some of the tasks/durations, if anyone is interested in defining
more solid timelines/milestones for any of the tasks in the shared
document, particularly if anyone wants to be an owner in driving
something forward.

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)

Feel free to respond on-list if you're interested, and if we have a few
people who want to work on things, I'll see if I can find us a room
tomorrow at some point to do so.

Cheers, and hope everyone is enjoying themselves!

-Robyn