Weekly oVirt Sync Call - proposed agenda?

Mike Evans mevans at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 17:27:28 UTC 2011

is 9:30 or 10am et more viable ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Itamar Heim" <iheim at redhat.com>
To: "Robyn Bergeron" <rbergero at redhat.com>, project-planning at ovirt.org
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 10:17:07 AM
Subject: RE: Weekly oVirt Sync Call - proposed agenda?

[mailto:project-planning-bounces at ovirt.org] On Behalf Of
> Robyn Bergeron
> Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 19:57 PM
> To: project-planning at ovirt.org
> Subject: Weekly oVirt Sync Call - proposed agenda?
>
> Hi folks,
>
> Hopefully most on this list received the invite for the weekly
synchronization call that Carl sent
> out. (If not, let me know and I can forward it on to you.)

What about changing the weekly call to a time we can attend?
We can do this as a one off, but can't do a weekly call at this hour.

Thanks,
   Itamar

> I've put together a proposed agenda for the phone call below; with a 30m
call each week, I think we
> can cover status on a lot of items, provided we make efficient use of
the time. :)

> Since we're really still in start-up mode, I'd like to propose that we
cover the big-ticket items and
> get ownership of things that need to be done in the next 1-2 months in
each meeting, and leave longer-

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)