oVirt Sync Call Meeting Minutes :: 2011-08-24

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 19:18:55 UTC 2011

On 08/24/2011 03:21 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > 1) Next meeting coordination
> > * Do we want a call next with with CCT on vacation, or skip a week?
> >    * Action: Mike Day to Chair meeting next week.
> >    * Action: Carl to send Mike Bridge code after meeting

done,

Mike Day you should be all set. let me know if you need anything else.
Robyn will collate the agenda based on today actions, participation
updates and any new business.

coping Mike Evans, as he is helping participation outreach from our side
- Robyn, can you add M. Evans the the list.

thx
Carl.