Add names: oVirt workshop attendees list

Benedict, Jon bjon at netapp.com
Thu Aug 25 16:54:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

If you plan on attending (definite or probable), please add your information
to the spreadsheet that Robyn has put together this week.

Choosing a suitable location for the workshop is dependant on this.. There
is no sense in sending everyone back to the west coast of North America if
most of the attendees are in Western Europe and the east coast of the U.S.

Likewise, if most of the attendees are in Europe, then maybe coinciding with
the conference in Prague would be a good idea.

Thanks,

jb

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)