Add names: oVirt workshop attendees list

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Aug 25 17:26:53 UTC 2011

Jon,

thx for taking the lead on this

I believe we should also build an invite list,

So around mid September, we have a list of communities, events and
people to brief to promote the workshop, and invite.

I suggest that people add who / where they can invite, and then put
their name next to that, that they will invite.

If you want to invite a group but are not the best person to do the
invitation we can leave the second column bank so someone can
volunteer.  I believe we want to make the invatation to the workshop as
broad as possible

Then as Jon suggests we could use a 3rd column to indicate the geo
concentration for that community.

Thanks
Carl.

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)