Add names: oVirt workshop attendees list

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Fri Aug 26 20:22:58 UTC 2011

On 08/24/2011 07:39 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I've put together a simple spreadsheet on google docs to start gathering
> information on who the likely attendees for a workshop are.  I realize
> that without a date and location in mind, it is hard to commit, so let's
> consider this to be a "firmly interested/likely" list at this point.

I've added myself and Alan Pevec (oVirt Node maintainer).  I haven't
talked to Alan about this, but depending on the location I'm sure he can
come (and I'll talk with him about it to make sure)

I also think it might be useful to have Dan Berrange come from the
libvirt team.  I'll add his name to the list.  Ditto as with Alan,
depending on when/where this is, I'm sure he can make it.

Perry