tomorrow's ovirt call

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Tue Aug 30 19:17:46 UTC 2011

On 08/30/2011 11:01 AM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> On 08/30/2011 10:50 AM, Michael D Day wrote:
>>
>> Did we agree to have our weekly call at 3pm EDT tomorrow? or the
>> regular time 1:30 pm EDT?
>>
> I'm agreeable either way (I know there was also discussion of having
> it at a different time/day altogether, which we can probably work out
> tomorrow).
>
> I'll send out an agenda for tomorrow's call in a few hours.

Actually - let's keep it at the same time (1:30pm eastern).  I think
there were some folks with conflicts at the 10am time, and we had a
proposal to perhaps move it to Tuesdays at 10am, but we're already into
Tuesday.

Unless anyone has any objections, I think we should stick with the
original plan - I'll send out an invite in about an hour unless I hear
anyone yell otherwise.

Mike - does that sound reasonable?