Etherpad

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 10:20:16 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:25:53PM -0400, Dustin Kirkland wrote:

> Sorry about that :-(  That was a new change as of this week.  The
> authentication helps limit spam/graffiti on our etherpads.  You should
> able to just click on the "Join Team" link and be approved within a
> few minutes or up to an hour.
>
> > I'll join that group and ask around what is going on.
>
> Hopefully you got this figured out before it was too late.  Hope
> you're having a good oVirt conference!

Thanks Dustin,

I'll figure that we'll get approvals fairly quickly for the join-team,
since us plus everyone at UDS will be needing to be on that team. :)

Thanks - Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org