[Workshop-nov2011] Workshop starts Tue at 8:30, wiki pages, and so forth

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 18:59:12 UTC 2011

During the workshop this morning I have made Etherpads and wiki stub
pages for you to put your notes in.

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Storage_-_oVirt_workshop_November_2011

Many of you may not be familiar with doing this in an open source
project.

Please don't hesitate to post your notes. If you have any questions,
you can ask myself or Robyn for assistance with using Etherpad and
MediaWiki.

In particular, to edit the Etherpad you need to login to Launchpad
with an OpenID account, then get access to the ubuntu-etherpad
group. So let us help you get this working. :)

If you get stuck, just email the notes to me, and I'll post them for
you.

- Karsten