Insanely early @Cisco on Tuesday morning?

kmestery kmestery at cisco.com
Sat Oct 29 01:30:47 UTC 2011

Karsten:

I will gladly help to escort you in early. I'm 90% certain my badge will let us in early, will verify Monday when I arrive. I'll be at the Crown Plaza as well, and can carpool a few folks over that morning if we need more than 6. Since I'm coming in from the Central timezone, I can be persuaded to arrive really early, just let me know the time.

Thanks,
Kyle