Etherpad

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Oct 29 18:46:47 UTC 2011

Someone from Canonical (Dann?) offered to use the Etherpad instance on ubuntu.com. Please! Tell me what to do. I want to setup a few dozen in advance, with intro language, etc.

We'll get an oVirt Etherpad instance in to the Infrastructure discussion queue. Meanwhile, it will be nice to have a just-works solution for next week.

Note that we move content from the pads to the wiki _permanently_ after a session is complete. Thus ovirt.org/wiki gets the goodness in the end. ;)

- Karsten