workshop at Linuxcon? or ...

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Tue Sep 6 14:29:12 UTC 2011

On 09/02/2011 01:10 PM, Karsten Wade wrote:
> In order to figure out where to have a workshop end of
> October/November timeframe, we need to know what works best for the
> majority of attendees.
>
> Right now the majority of the people who are on this spreadsheet ...
>
> (URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)
>
> ... are from one company (Red Hat). Based on what we see there, an
> East Coast of the US or European location look best.

Few comments.

Firstly, the workshop is for the teams that are in to get to know the
details of the code, engineers meet etc. For this the spreadsheet is good

However, hopefully in two weeks or so we will start inviting anyone that
could be remotely interested to the workshop coming. For this the the
relative convenience for us is less relevant.

We can discuss and sort this tomorrow on the call.

Regards
Carl.