names of individuals for initial oVirt board

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Sep 8 16:42:01 UTC 2011

I started updating the document from our side, in that regard I would
like companies to start to work out who is going to be on the board from
each org. Good selections would be someone that can be hands on, from a
tech or community perspective in and helping drive oVirt from aspect
from releases, outreach, impl etc. Note that we will run pretty open
board meetings so it does not mean that only that person can attend, but
we do need to get the initial named set.

For those that know him, for reference Chris Wright will be on in that
role for Red Hat.

If you need to discuss, give me a shout.

kind regards
Carl.