oVirt comminuty voting

Jim Jagielski jimjag at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 13:54:07 UTC 2011

A project lead implies that somehow his/her vote is more important
than anyone else's, which is not how the ASF works.

The idea is to build a community that strives for consensus so that
the need for tie-breaking votes isn't required… If half the community
thinks A and the other B, then there is for sure no consensus.

--
Jim Jagielski | jimjag at redhat.com | 443-324-8390 (cell)