Adding a project to oVirt

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 14:23:39 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 13 September 2011 17:11:47 Doron Fediuck wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 September 2011 11:24:16 Itamar Heim wrote:

Sorry for mail my previous typo's (visualization -> virtualization, engin->engine, etc).

One more thing I left out;
What I'm missing in this document is a review process to a new project.
IE- Do we accept any new project or do we have some minimal 'due diligence'
of the project.

For example;
- Who owns it?
- Is there some commitment behind it, or is it a 'one man show'?
- Does is have a malicious potential?

These are all examples I hope we won't need to face.
I think it should be considered and added into the document, if you feel the same.

--

/d

"Willyoupleasehelpmefixmykeyboard?Thespacebarisbroken!"