oVirt comminuty voting

Jim Jagielski jimjag at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 14:26:56 UTC 2011

That's most probably a good path.

If you start off with the expectation that there will be
the need for tie-breaking votes, well… they are bound to
happen. But if the expectation is that there will be no need
for them, and therefore no position that is "empowered" to
break them, then the communities will be "forced" to
collaborate and compromise.

--
Jim Jagielski | jimjag at redhat.com | 443-324-8390 (cell)