SUSE participation - interim update and feedback

Ralf Flaxa rf at suse.com
Fri Sep 16 12:26:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

While you haven't heard from me since the call I have been busy here
internally to align the SUSE penguins behind this ;-)

So far I see no major roadblocks and will have a formal response
with participation names for you very soon.

The website is getting in great shape at a high level.
My folks obviously went to get more technical info.

Is there anything I can share already?

The only (nitpicking but) politically important change request
I would have is to not name the architecture picture "rhev.png"
but rather "ovirt.png" or something like that ;-)

I hope you understand that this is not the message we should
convey for an "open" project and we would like to see as SUSE ;-)

Great work everyone! I really like what I see so far.

      Ralf