Almost ready to go public

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 18:43:29 UTC 2011

http://lists.ovirt.org/project/resources/workshop-invitation/

s/Are interested in an Open virtualization management platform?/Are
you.../
s/San Hose/San Jose/ (mentioned already)
s/CA,USA/CA, USA/

" The project will kickoff with a workshop meeting during (November
1-3rd)"
Why parenthesis around the dates?

http://lists.ovirt.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ovirt-WorkShop-Invitatio
n.pdf
page 1
s/San Hose/San Jose/ (mentioned already)

Page 2
s/Vitalization/Virtualization/

Page 3
s/San Hose/San Jose/ (mentioned already)

Page 11
s/Nogah/oVirt/ (2 occurrences)

page 24
s/Nogah/oVirt/