Almost ready to go public

Ayal Baron abaron at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 20:01:39 UTC 2011

Looking good.  I have a problem with the fact that there is no agenda which makes it really hard to understand who the target audience is.  Without this I believe we will get less attendees.

Spelling/grammar issues:

"Cisco, IBM, Intel, NetApp, Red Hat, and SUSE invite you to join in
 launching a fully open virtualization management “oVirt” project."

s/management “oVirt” project./management - the "oVirt" project./ ?

"1stth - 3rd"
get rid of redundant "th" and fix "st" placing

s/(source)/(source code)/

s/site, forums/site and forums/

s/November 1th - 3rd/November 1st - 3rd/

s/  Open sourcing it's virtualization/  Open sourcing its virtualization/