we are partially live....

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 02:47:08 UTC 2011

http://www.ovirt.org/governance/voting/

this page assumes mostly 3 reviewers per patch.
I thought we raised it already that all current projects work with a
single reviewer unless specifically a patch is deemed important for a more
careful review.

i.e., I find this statement a bit weak in supporting the fact most
projects use a single (or dual) ack.
"Single ack can be adopted by a project if explicitly stated so for
non-substantial patches."

"Single ack can be adopted by a project if explicitly stated so. More acks
can be requested for patches requiring a more careful review."