oVirt site

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 03:18:18 UTC 2011

I agree with livnat we don't need it specifically. A +2 in gerrit is the
actual ack which is mentioned as +1.
(anyone can give a +1, maintainers can give a +2. The +1 helps the
maintainers with giving the +2 of course).
We can clarify this when we set it up with details on the process for the
projects using gerrit.