Official "go" from SUSE

Ralf Flaxa rf at suse.com
Tue Sep 20 13:06:24 UTC 2011

Hi,

Am Fr 16 Sep 2011 15:56:24 CEST schrieb Ralf Flaxa <rf at suse.com>:

> I am trying to get all stakeholders approve, but it looks like the last
> one I will only get during Monday, so can we move that to Tuesday to be
> on the safe side?

I meanwhile have also the approval from my boss, Nils Brauckmann.
With that all important stakeholders have approved, the penguins
are aligned and you have a "go" from SUSE.

We are still sorting out travel plans and who will come to the kickoff
workshop, but reserve at least 5 places for SUSE. I should have the
names by the end of this week.

     Ralf