Workshop details, questions

kmestery kmestery at cisco.com
Tue Sep 20 14:58:44 UTC 2011

Thanks for starting this discussion Robyn. (Copying Michael, not sure he is on the project-planning list).

I think those are the major things to discuss regarding the actual event. Once I hear back from Michael regarding the 75 person room, we can lock that number down I guess and decide on food, etc.

Thanks,
Kyle