open archives or what?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Sep 21 02:15:38 UTC 2011

So we can't really just open the archives to this mailing list. We
have notes from out meetings in there that shouldn't be shared
publicly.

At the same time, we now need a list for doing planning of project
stuff in the open. For example, the workshop. Topics not really
suitable for board at .

Do we make a new list?

Or do we wipe the archives of this list and start from fresh?

I would be loathe to completely clean the archives to zero, but it
could be a pain to surgically remove content.

Thoughts?

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org