Workshop - more details

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 19:46:46 UTC 2011

That would be better for all of us traveling and on jetlag in the
afternoon...

> -- enough time for breakouts?

Are these in a single room or multiple rooms?

> -- enough time for investment areas from founders?

I am missing a lot of deep dive time per module
- engine
- api
- ui
- vdsm
- history & reports

And more time than an hour on getting people a working environment (novel
idea - we'll pre-create a fedora kvm VM with one to shorten ramp up)

Please check if the site can accommodate Monday as well for some
pre-workshop stuff (so we could move the "get a devel environment working"
to that day for example for people who can come early, then they could
help others, etc.